Here's a list of things to do around the Edmonds, WA area:
1. Visit the Edmonds Underwater Park: Explore the underwater world by scuba diving or snorkeling in this marine park, known for its vibrant marine life and sunken treasures.
2. Walk along the Edmonds Waterfront: Take a leisurely stroll along the beautiful waterfront, enjoy stunning views of Puget Sound, and maybe spot some seals or dolphins.
3. Explore the Edmonds Farmers Market: Visit the local farmers market held on Saturdays between May and October, offering fresh produce, artisanal products, and delicious food.
4. Take a ferry ride: Hop on a ferry at the Edmonds Ferry Terminal and enjoy a scenic ride across Puget Sound to Kingston or the Olympic Peninsula. Also explore the Edmonds Marsh, it's right by the Best Western Edmonds inn! Take a peaceful walk through the Edmonds Marsh, a protected wetland area known for its diverse bird population and tranquil surroundings. These are a great place to do Plein Air paintings!
5. Visit the Cascadia Art Museum: Immerse yourself in Northwest art history at this museum, showcasing works from regional artists, including paintings, sculptures, and ceramics.
6. Attend a performance at the Edmonds Center for the Arts: Check out the schedule at this performing arts venue, which hosts a variety of concerts, plays, and cultural events throughout the year.
7. Dine at local restaurants: Edmonds has a vibrant food scene, with numerous restaurants offering diverse cuisines, from seafood and sushi to Italian and Mediterranean dishes. Shop at the boutiques and galleries: Explore the charming downtown area of Edmonds and browse through the unique boutiques, art galleries, and specialty stores.
8. Hike at nearby parks: Venture out to nearby parks like Meadowdale Beach Park, Yost Park, and Hamlin Park, where you can enjoy nature trails, lush greenery, and picnic spots. Edmonds is very safe to walk around anytime, anywhere!
9. Take a whale-watching tour: Join a guided whale-watching tour from the Edmonds Marina and get a chance to see magnificent orcas and other marine wildlife. Attend a community event: Keep an eye out for local festivals, parades, and events happening in Edmonds throughout the year, such as the Edmonds Arts Festival.
10. If you are renting a car, you may also take a visit of Boeing Museum in Mukilteo. Or visit Vancouver B.C within a 2hrs drive, there you can enjoy all the best and authentic Chinese foods!
Enjoy your time exploring Edmonds and its surrounding areas!